Exciting news! I'm looking for an intern for the the 2015 wedding season. Do you have a generally sunny disposition? Do you know how to use your camera? Do you enjoy people and are you eager to learn about the wedding videography and photography industry? You can fill out the application here and pass the link onto any outstanding candidates you might know!
- setting up equipment
- carrying equipment and supplies
- general computer work
- attending weddings and (some) photoshoots
- other duties as assigned
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be a reliable, dependable, self starter
- Photography experience
- Must have dependable transportation
- Must own a working DSLR camera
- Must own a working computer
- Cell Phone
Do you have a day job? That's ok, I just ask that you are able to work Saturdays at weddings and the rest is negotiable for the summer.
But Penny, what will I get out of this Internship?
- Hands on experience.
- Some super sweet videography & photography skills.
- Wedding cake, lots of cake...
- You get to work with a pretty awesomely, dorky person, not bragging, facts only.